General improvements to the reliability and robustness of the Tracertrak Console UI
Release Date: March 17th 2021
Release Issues: None
The 2021-Q1 release includes a range of reliability, robustness and UI improvements targeted at improving the general Tracertrak Console experience for all users.
A persons role can now be added and modified from the People Configuration page using the quick link option.
The 2021-Q1 release also includes an internal BETA release of Device Notifications which is targeted for release in 2021-Q2. Device notifications will allow you to send alarm notifications to a person's allocated device and send alarm notifications to the device and/or person associated with the alarm that has been raised.
Other improvements include:
- Map Display robustness improvements
- Create Profile defaults to appropriate device type for the account
- Remote setting of Tracking interval are now more robust
- Results panel display is now more reliably displayed
- Worker migration tool has been refined to be case sensitive for email addresses