Device Notifications & Dynamic Alarm Recipients
Release Date: June 30 2021
Release Issues: None
Device Notifications allow alarm notifications to be sent directly to a person who is assigned to a 2-way messaging device, allowing faster in-field responses to SOS, Help and other alarms.
Dynamic Alarm Recipients allow Tracertrak to dynamically determine the devices and/or people to send an alarm notification to.
Other improvements in this release include:
- For GEOS enabled accounts, the GEOS related fields on the Person configuration page are now Recommended instead of Mandatory
- Standardisation and improvement of the wording for all Alarm Notifications
- Map search performance improvements
- >50MB KML/KMZ file size warning
- Removal of "Worker" group when all People on the account have a non-worker role.
- Various other UI enhancements and reliability improvements
- Various security and compatibility improvements
The 2021-Q2 release is expected to be the last Tracertrak release that will support Internet Explorer.