Account Administrators configure their Tracertrak account to suit their location, language, timezone and system preferences
The Account Administrator has exclusive edit permissions to the Account settings.
As the Administrator, select the Administer > Account Settings menu option.
From the Account Settings page, the Administrator can configure the following account options:
- Account Name: used during login and as part of the device recipient address
- Country: The country in which you primarily operate
- Language: The preferred default language for the Tracertrak console
- Time Zone: The timezone in which you primarily operate
- Date / Time Format: The preferred default format for the Tracertrak console
- Units: The preferred default format for the Tracertrak console
- Auto Log Off Period: The maximum period allowed between authenticated user logins
- Schedule Assistant: Sends automated email messages regarding the allocation of devices, changes to profiles and changes to check-in schedules to affected users.